ERSBio is a fully licensed Recruitment Practitioner
ERSBio is registered with the Department of Labour, as per the Employment Services Act, 2014.
This means that we are fully equipped to handle all your recruitment needs. Our dedicated Recruitment Facilitator will work with you to compile the necessary requirement needed to fill your vacant position.
Our services include:
- Sourcing candidates that best fit your needs
- Preliminary interviews with relevant candidates
- Running necessary checks – Criminal, ID, Driver’s license, Qualifications etc.
- References contacted
- Step-by-step communication throughout the process, giving feedback to both the successful
and unsuccessful candidates
CLIENT SERVICES INTERNSHIP
7 Month Internship position
R3 000.00 CTC PM (adjusted monthly)
We are looking for enthusiastic and computer literate interns to join our internship programme. This role will involve getting to know our working environment and providing telephonic support to our clients in accordance with our company standards.
You will need to be able to be adaptable and patient in the workplace. This is a vital function within the company. Those that prove themselves may be taken on in a permanent capacity.
If you believe you are able to communicate well, both verbally and written, and can handle yourself well on the phone apply today.
- Computer Literate
- Good Communication skills
- Own Laptop
TRAINER / IMPLEMENTER
We are looking for a very well-spoken and presented individual to take on a dual role of both trainer and implementer. This individual must be able to deliver quality work and be able to prioritize their work effectively.
This role will involve numerous duties including:
- Onsite Implementation
- Technical work when needed
Skills needed for this position include:
- 2 years minimum experience in training
- A technical background
- Excellent communication skills (Both written and verbal)
- Computer Literacy
- Driver’s License
- Own Laptop
SENIOR DELPHI DEVELOPER
R55 000.00 – R65 000.00 CTC PM
A client based in Kempton Park is looking to take on a Senior Delphi Developer to join their advanced team.
The company is passionate about creating a productive and efficient working environment but also about growing their staff and ensuring they have a good working environment. Incentives keep the staff happy and motivated along with a great work/life balance.
The position will have the following duties:
- Development on new modules
- Developing specifications according to client needs
- Maintenance and improvements on current systems
- 4 years Delphi development experience
- 4 year SQL experience
Should you not hear back from us within two weeks please accept that your application was unsuccessful.